The Old Mill (Annadale Road)

Annadale Road
Killorglin
Co. Kerry

The building was built by Arthur de Moleyns between 1865 and 1870 as a mill. The mill was originally serviced by an overhead water duct sourced from Farrantoreen Lake driving the mill and discharging to the Laune river. The building has had many uses over the years including mill, sawmill, grain store, bakery, farmers market and defence force drill hall.

Venue Type inside
Bathrooms no
Festival Events At The Old Mill (Annadale Road)

June Bank Holiday 2023, Killorglin Co. Kerry

k-fest_logo-white-trans

© 2012-2022 All rights reserved.